The company’s software service division is a software service provider in different fields of the company’s activity based on the needs of the applicants, regardless of their size and complexity. The company, using a rich software bank and experienced domestic and foreign experts; provides specialized services in engineering calculations and advanced modeling in the fields of company’s activities.
Some of the company’s specialized activities in the scope of the software services are:
- Modeling of Fire, explosion and chemical spills scenarios using 3D and Dynamic Simulation (CFD)
- Performing various types of calculations of equipment layout and process units by providing specialized solutions in this field
- Computation and simulation of chemical spills to optimize the layout of gas explorers
- performing the quantitative risk assessment and advanced outcomes modeling
- Computation and modeling the emissions from industrial units
- Computation and modeling the emissions of industrial units
- Computation and modeling of the impact of workplace hazards at industrial units
- Provision of software associated with the system and the HSE sector activities including:
The MMG Company is proud to introduce itself as the owner of a comprehensive and specialized software for the process safety management system with the “PSware” commercial name.
Some of the PSware software capabilities are as the follows:
- A comprehensive module for auditing, scoring and analyzing various types of process safety management system
- A comprehensive module for process safety information with the ability to classify, store and control the access to information
- A comprehensive module for hazard identification and risk analysis with the ability to implement various types of PHA techniques.
- A comprehensive SOP module with the ability to development, storage and control the access to the various types of standard operating instructions
- A comprehensive training module with the ability to fully manage the organization’s training system and record keeping of the training documents
- A comprehensive module for contractor’s safety management system with the ability to audit and score.
- A comprehensive module for record keeping, researching, as well as, investigating and extracting the root causes of accidents.
- A comprehensive module for Asset Integrity Management
- A comprehensive module for Emergency Management and Crisis Management