Specialized services in safety engineering and firefighting
Today, one of the main concerns of managers in various organizations and industries is the direct and indirect costs resulting from accidents. The most important costs can be a reduction in production, reduction in the company’s credibility and values, waste of capital, and damage to equipment and human resources. The root investigation of accidents has shown that conducting safety engineering studies, especially in design, as a preventive factor, is one of the most important factors in reducing the frequency of accidents in the industries and reducing potential and unforeseen losses.
Safety engineering division of MMG Co. aims to provide expert advice on safety and fire engineering to improve the level of industrial safety. It does the job by using experienced specialists, advanced methods and software for engineering design, and scientific information and findings. Therefore, it provides the following specialized services in safety and fire engineering in accordance with the latest standards and best practices of the tody’s world:
- Establishment of the modern methods for safety analysis such as LOPA, SIL, and RAM
- Safety systems design, including:
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Fire detecting and extinguishing systems (Fire, Gas and Flame detection systems)
- Emergency evacuation and stop systems (Process Shut down and Relief Systems)
- Fire and explosion protection systems (Active and Passive Fire Protection Systems)
- Developing all the safety engineering documents (drawings, calculations, technical specifications, data sheets)
- Provision of all the documents on purchasing and engineering supervision on the supply process
- Provision of MR and TBE for all safety and firefighting devices and supervision on the FAT and SAT tests.
- Obtaining approval from the fire department for fire detecting and extinguishing systems
- Performing all installation and operation services of safety and firefighting systems and equipment
- Support, maintenance, and specialized troubleshooting of detecting and extinguishing fire systems
- Supplying equipment and services in accordance with NFPA, EN54, LPCB, UL, DIN standards
The specialized services in safety and firefighting engineering (Technical Safety Engineering)
The MMG Co., through the usage of the most expert specialists and cooperation with the most elite foreign companies, provides highly specialized and professional services in the field of safety and fire engineering in accordance with the latest standards and the best practices from the today’s world in the following areas:
- Process Safety Engineering and Technical Risk Management
- Active and Passive Fire Protection Systems
- Human Factors / Errors and Ergonomics
- Asset Integrity Management and Reliability Engineering
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Process Shut down Systems
- Fire & Gas detection and shut down systems
Five Best Practices for Emergency Incident Response Preparedness
What is within your span of control when lowering the risk of a release or the chaos of an emergency? Our experts will take you through five best practices to response preparedness in emergency incidents.
Emergency incident disruptions can include a wide variety of areas such as juggling response plans, site investigations, working with regulatory agencies, managing regulatory affairs and documentation requests, stakeholder engagement, and not to mention the cost of business.
Therefore, you may stop to ask…What is within your span of control when lowering the risk of a release or the chaos of an emergency?
Definition of Incident:
Any event that could lead to loss of, or disruption to, an organization’s operations, services or functions.
The simple answer is your Preparedness to Respond!!Limiting disruption, mitigating risk and understanding what the organization defines as normal operations are keys to preparing for the worst-case incident.
Five Steps to Preparedness:
- Drills and Exercises
- Implementation of internal response teams
- Partnership with industry experts and regulatory agencies
- . Right resources and equipment deployed at the right time